Anyway, this is not a review...just some unbelievable quotes from the movie Lucy.
“It’s funny, I used to be so concerned with who I was and what I wanted to be, and now that I have access to the furthest reaches of my brain, I see things clearly and realize that what makes us “us” — it’s primitive. They’re all obstacles. Does that make any sense?
Like this pain you’re experiencing. It’s blocking you from understanding. All you know now is pain. That’s all you know, pain.”
“All social systems we’ve put into place are a mere sketch: “one plus one equals two”, that’s all we’ve learned, but one plus one has never equaled two — there are in fact no numbers and no letters, we’ve codified our existence to bring it down to human size, to make it comprehensible, we’ve created a scale so we can forget its unfathomable scale.”

Wow, very deep quotes!
ReplyDeleteWatched this just now...very interesting movie!
ReplyDelete