64GB not enough for smartphone

For anyone who are thinking of getting a new smartphone, if you love to take photos and videos, chances are that, the 64GB is not going to be enough. I have recently gotten a new Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and I have used it for about 3 months now, and I realized that there are only about less than 3GB left. 





A quick look at it and you will realize that I am quite a heavy usage user, with about 13GB used for applications, close to 6GB on images and another 14.7GB for videos.

I have take a quick look and noticed that most of the things that are inside the phone are things that I would like to keep...either I'm bad at managing my space or 64GB is really insufficient. Perhaps it's time to buy a new SD card. 

Will hunt for it as the year end approaching. In the mean time, I'll have to manage my limited storage better. 

Billy Toh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram