Apple Wireless keyboard



I was not sure if I made the right choice to buy the Apple keyboard but eventually I did and it was working pretty good. The wireless keyboard is compatible with the iPad, iPhone, Macbook and also PC, connected via bluetooth. 






Well, if you asked me, the Apple keyboard is a very beautiful add ons to the iPad and it is pretty useful at home. However, it is not really that portable. Holding onto the Apple keyboard, it makes me feels like if I dropped it by accident, there goes my RM200++. 
 

I have played with the Wireless keyboard manufactured by Samsung specifically for the Samsung Galaxy Tab and I must said that it beats the one that I'm holding by far in terms of functionality. 

However, I must said this beautiful add on is worth the money, given that I spend a lot of time reading and writing as well. 

 

Billy Toh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram